24 October 2012

A little of Topshop and Mac in my heart.



¡Hola a todos! Este fin de semana pasado he estado en Madrid para reencontrarme con mis amigos de Edimburgo, a los cuales conocí este verano y a los cuales quiero como si fueran de toda la vida. A pesar de hacer mucho el tonto, de no dormir nada (me siento un zombie total), y de explotar pompas de los plásticos pomposos, pues también aproveché para hacer algunas compras por la capital, en realidad solo entré en dos tiendas: mi queridísima Topshop y en la genialosa Mac, y es que a pesar de que no uso maquillaje, los pintalabios de Mac son mi perdición. El caso es que cuando entré en Topshop me volví loca como de costumbre, pero logré controlarme y me fui a una zona donde ponía ofertas y bueno, me compré una camiseta oversize con una especie de cuello Peter Pan dibujado, después me compré un bralet de rayas verticales lilas y blancas, y por último, unos calcetines rojos oscuros por encima de la rodilla (adoro los calcetines largos).   

Hi everyone! This last weekend I have been in Madrid to meet my Edinburgh’s friends who I met for the first time this summer and who I love as I know them for an entire life. Despite doing much fool things, not to sleep at all (I absolutely feel like a zombie), and explode a lot of plastic bubbles of those fantastic bubble wrap, I also have taken this opportunity to do some shopping in the capital, in fact I went only to two shops: my dearest Topshop and the fabulous Mac, although I don’t use make-up, Mac lipsticks are my downfall. Anyway, when I entered in Topshop I turned mad as usual, but I managed to control myself and I went to the area where I could read: SALES. I bought an oversize t-shirt with a Peter Pan collar drawing, then I bought a lilac and white vertical striped bralet, and finally a pair of over-knee dark red socks (I love over-knee socks, they are perfect, aren’t they?).





La verdad es que llevaba muchísimo tiempo queriendo un bralet, en concreto este, lo ví en el Topshop de Edimburgo y buaf, me enamoré. Pienso que es genial para combinarlo con faldas largas, con pantalones skinny de talle alto y con cardigans oversizes, y unas creepers oh, yeah.

The truth that I wanted a bralet since a long time ago, specifically this one, I saw it in Edinburgh’s Topshop and oh my cat, I fell in love. I think that it’s great to wear with long skirts, with high-waisted skinny jeans and oversize cardigans, and a pair of creepers in your feet, oh, yeah.




En MAC aproveché para comprarme el Ruby Woo, me encanta el color rojo retro que tiene, y además es super mate, dura bastante, vamos que en resumidas cuentas es genial. Aun así me gusta más el Russian Red porque también es mate pero tiene una textura más suave, es que el Ruby Woo es tan, tan mate, que cuesta ponérselo.

In Mac I took the opportunity to buy the Ruby Woo, I love the red that it has, and it's super-matte with a long duration, in short: I think it's great. But anyway, I prefer the Russian Red because it's matte but has a smoother texture, while the Ruby Woo is so, so matte and it's more difficult to put it on.




Por otro lado, un día antes de irme a Madrid me compré una blusa negra de cuello peter pan de rosa pastel, y con el detalle de que los botones de atrás son tachuelas.

Also, a day before I went to Madrid I bought a black blouse with pale pink Peter Pan collar, and I love that in the back of the shirt there are studded buttons, I think it's a very nice detail.  










Espero que os guste el outfit, y todo el haul. Bye <3

I hope you like my outfit and all the hayl. Bye <3 


14 comments:

  1. Comas y puntos COMAS Y PUNTOS en fin, paso, sé que te da/doy igual QUE BONITO :___D

    La última foto es... es no sé, perfecta. Eres guapísima, nunca me cansaré de decírtelo, aunque ahora mismo me caes terriblemente mal! MUERTE Y DESTRUCCIÓN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ¬___¬ SEEEEEH TE ESCRIBE LA LOCA DE LOS MENSAJES TRAUMÁTICOS QUE AHUYENTARÁ A TODO TU PÚBLICO SÚPER FASHION UOOOOOH

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh me lord i just love this post! i have such fun reading, you have such a lovely and interesting life... and you're only 16! i have a loot of catching up to do it would seem :3 i absolutely love your purchases! your over the knees are so great, they look nice and stretchy! i got topshop ones too, but they are wool and dont come up quite as high as i would like. i absolutely cannot believe you do not wear make up! you always look so flawless.. is your red natural? oh me cat tis so lovely <3
    l & r,
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a lovely comment! Yep, I hate when over knees dont come up as high as I would like, and I have to be all the time putting them up, and the people look at you in the street: "what happened with that girl? why does she walk like this?" . No, it isn't my real hair colour, I have light brown hair (but in my heart I've always been ginger!) and no, I don't like how I look with make-up and I don't think that I look flawless and blahblah, I have usual teen skin, you know, one day your skin look perfect and the other day you look like an alien from Acne-land (you know what I mean.. acne.. yeah.. ok, i'll shut up)haha :3 .

      With love,
      Claire <3

      Delete
  4. These photos are perfect and your outfit is amazing!! Your comment on my blog made me squeal with delight cos I love yours so much.<3<3

    Greta xoxo
    laviedegreta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thanks Greta! You're so lovely. I really like so much your blog and your style.

      with love,
      Claire <3

      Delete
  5. thanks so much Nava! :) I'm following you now.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. The last picture is so beautiful! :)

    And I love the white shirt with the fake collar *_* very nice!

    Greetings from cold Vienna
    Elisabeth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thanks so much Elisabeth, <3
      I think that shirt is great, and the most important thing is that
      a part from buying it in Topshop, it's cost very cheap!

      xx
      Claire

      Delete
  7. I love these photos! And your shoes! They are amazing and I am totally coveting them. You are very lucky to go to Topshop and Mac, they are both my weaknesses.
    Thanks for you super lovely comment on my post, it made my day!
    Xo Jane

    http://thetaleoftwobuttons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Jane! I understand you perfectly, Topshop and Mac are my weaknesses too, haha.
      I'm so happy that my comment made your day <3 I really like so much your blog.

      xx
      Claire

      Delete
  8. Lovely post, your photography is flawless.
    The peter pan collar top is my favourite one of your purchases.

    ReplyDelete